MGM Resorts International on Friday released the audio recording of a security guard reporting the Las Vegas Strip shooting.
A Clark County judge granted a temporary restraining order to prevent MGM Resorts International from destroying any evidence related to the massacre at the Route 91 Harvest music festival.
It’s been almost two weeks since the “Las Vegas shooting.” It still doesn’t feel real.
A sometimes combative and at times emotional Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo on Friday announced a second significant adjustment to the Metropolitan Police Department’s timeline of events surrounding the Oct. 1 Strip attack.
The maintenance worker caught in the initial hallway gunfire of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock said he shut off the elevators in Mandalay Bay and helped to direct police to Paddock’s room.
Despite Mandalay Bay shooter Stephen Paddock’s well-documented gambling history, he had no known gambling debts, Sheriff Joe Lombardo said in an extensive interview Tuesday with the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Las Vegas police released new details Monday about what occurred in the days and minutes before the mass shooting on the Strip, raising new questions about why it took about an hour for officers to enter the gunman’s hotel suite.
The Family Assistance Center has gathered more than 10,000 items from two areas closest to the Route 91 Harvest festival concert stage on the Las Vegas Strip, where a shooter killed 58 and wounded nearly 500 last week.
Nevada’s initiative funding has steadily declined from $10.5 million in fiscal year 2004 to $2.8 million in fiscal year 2017.
Newly released video shows a Las Vegas taxi driver transporting six victims from Sunday’s mass shooting to the hospital.