71°F
weather icon Clear
Fire displaces 1, is blamed on AC unit
 
Fire displaces 1, is blamed on AC unit

One person was displaced early Tuesday morning after a fire at a central valley apartment complex.
The fire was called in about 3:30 a.m. at the Lantana Apartments at 1200 S. Torrey Pines Drive, near Charleston Boulevard.
The fire started with an air conditioning unit on the roof of a building in the complex. The fire didn’t extend to the inside of the building, but one of the apartments was damaged by smoke and water.
No injuries were reported, and the fire was out within about 30 minutes.

1 8 9 10
:)